During college and grad school, I was a typical student: I ate anything I wanted, drank with friends and did not get enough sleep. I moved to Australia last year to be with my long-time, long-distance boyfriend (now husband), so now I find myself in a new country and funemployed, so I want to take advantage of this quieter time and get fit and healthy!
I’m using this blog to keep myself and others motivated on their journeys. While this will mostly be a fitblr, I will post other things (especially Doctor Who related) from time to time. If you have any questions, feel free to drop one in my ask box!
HOW I’M REACHING MY GOAL
- Take it one pound at a time.
- Using Weight Watchers and tracking all my food. I make much better choices when I have to write it down, even if I’m the only person who will see it.
- Drink eight glasses of water a day.
- No more soda!
- Weigh in no more than twice a week, and track my weight on Fridays.
- Get a cardio workout in at least four times a week. There’s an elliptical in the living room facing the TV. No excuses.
- Do something active every single day.
- There’s a difference between being sore and hurting. If I’m feeling pain because of something I’m doing, stop immediately.
- Stay dedicated. Stay motivated. Stay positive. Every good choice I made is a step in the right direction.